Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello.. I'm still breathing!

But barely... Wow I can't believe the last time I posted was December. This whole new house and selling the old house has been a doozy! It took us 4 1/2 months to close on our new house.. Seriously by the time we were done we has lost all of the excitement! But we did finally close Feb 25th.. The old house finally sold and we should close on it next week. The couple who bought it seem really nice and have two sweet kids. We are happy that our first "house baby" is going to people who will appreciate it.

We are working on finishing moving everything out. We moved over here full time around the middle of April but only brought the main things since so much renovating needed to be done.

The new house work is going good. I'm about half finished with the painting. That has been some serious fun as some of the rooms have two layers of wallpaper with a coat of paint on the top layer.. Seriously who does that! Lazy people I tell ya! I have the kids rooms done and they look great. I'll share pics of those soon. We are living on top of nasty carpet but as soon as I get the check from the old house I am getting wood floors asap!

So I'm living in a bit of chaos right now but I'm happy! Oh and I've lost 8 lbs since I started all this work. Nice side benefit!

No comments: